We would like to inform you about the measures that the government of the Netherlands has taken to minimalize the spreading of the COVID-19 virus.
- The reception is open from Monday till Friday from 06.30 till 20:00 o’clock.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM till 8 PM.
- As of the 14th of December our restaurant and bar are fully closed. However, it is possible to order a meal from a shortened menu. Your meal will then be delivered to your room but has to be taken at the entrance. We cannot enter the room.
You can use this service between 18:00 and 20:00 by phoning reception ( dial 9) to place your order or coming by the reception.
- We serve your order on our normal plates. We would much appreciate it if you put your used plate and glasses outside of your room once you’ve finished your dinner. If you phone reception we will come to pick it up.
- We will serve breakfast through breakfast parcels. Please fill the order forms in before 20:00 hours. These parcels can then be collected, at the chosen time, at reception.
- Though-out the hotel, the 1,5 meter rule applies. At various spots in the hotel, you’ll find floor markers and announcements on which we will attend all our guests.
- At various spot through-out the hotel, you will find disinfection spots. At these sports you can find disinfection gels and tissues. We are working with masks, and disinfect all touchpoint multiple times a day.
- If you are having symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, we kindly ask you to leave the hotel.
If there are any further questions, we are happy to answer them for you. We wish you a pleasant and carefree stay!