We would like to inform you about the new measures that the government of the Netherlands has taken to minimalize the spreading of the COVID-19 virus.
- The reception is open from Monday till Friday from 06.30 till 20:00 o’clock.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM till 8 PM.
- As of the 14th of December our restaurant and bar are fully closed. However, it is possible to order take-away from a shortened menu. This menu can be found as an attachment of this letter. You can either come to reception to place your order or give us a call from you room. As soon as your order is ready, we will give you a call so you can pick the order up. You can use this service between 18:00 and 20:00 o’clock.
- We serve your order on our normal plates. We would much appreciate it if you put your used plate and glasses outside of your room once you’ve finished your dinner. We will come to pick it up.
- We will serve breakfast through breakfast parcels. These parcels can be collected at reception.
- Though-out the hotel, we are working with a 1,5 meters distance procedure. At various spots in the hotel, you’ll find floor markers and announcements on which we will attend all our guests.
- At various sport through-out the hotel, you will find disinfection spots. At these sports you can find disinfection gels and tissues. We are working with masks, and disinfect all touchpoint multiple times a day.
- If you are having symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, we kindly ask you to leave the hotel.
If there are any further questions, we are happy to answer them for you. We wish you a pleasant and carefree stay!